American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery (ASCRS)
2015 – San Diego
- Paper presentation: Novel KCN diagnosis and progression criteria, based on multiple anterior-segment imaging devices.
- Paper presentation: Clinical evaluation of disposable probe, nanosecond laser-assisted, clear cornea cataract extraction.
- Paper presentation: Digitized evaluation of femtosecond laser- assisted LASIK flap parameter (x and y diameter, thickness) and Opaque Bubble layer extent.
- Course ID 2704: Quantitative and Qualitative keratoconus diagnosis and progression criteria based on standard and newly available imaging modalities to include epithelial mapping and Brillouin Spectroscopy.
- Symposium- 18: Update on Corneal Collagen Crosslinking.
- Paper presentation: Customized patterned myopic, astigmatic, and hyperopic refractive correction with transepithelial variable fluence collagen cross linking.
- Paper presentation: Femtosecond-assisted myopic LASIK: Long term comparison of LASIK combined with prophylactic crosslinking (CXL) to stand alone.
- Course: Refractive Surgery nightmares.
- Course ID 2709:Collagen cross linking: Evolving indications and technology, applications, results, and complication management. | A.J.Kanellopoulos, MD
- Course ID 2709:Collagen cross linking: Evolving indications and technology, applications, results, and complication management. | Post Lasik Ectasia in Identical Twins. | Gregory J. Pamel, M.D
- Course ID 2709:CXL: Evolving indications and technology, applications, results, & complication management. | Contact lens Assisted CXL (CACXL): Technique for Accelerated Cross Linking of thin corneas (ACACXL). | Dr. Soosan Jacob, MS, FRCS, DNB
- Cornea Day | Long-term Safety and Efficacy of High-Fluence Collagen Crosslinking of the Vehicle Cornea in Boston Keratoprosthesis Type 1
- Paper presentation: Improved LASIK ablation centration by novel digitized analysis of postoperative Scheimflug ablation imaging, comparing two excimer lasers.