- Anterior-Segment OCT – assisted topographic corneal epithelial thickness distribution imaging of 252 keratoconus patients.
- Comparison of Placido disk to Scheimpflug generated data in Topography-guided normalization in Keratoconus combined with CXL (Athens Protocol).
- Objective evaluation of novel femto-second laser flap parameters in Opaque Bubble Layer incidence: Digital analysis.
- Three dimensional Epithelial Evaluation following myopic LASIK.
- Novel Fully Customized Topography Crosslinking Application for Refractive Corneal Changes.
- Digital Imaging Analysis of Pupil Shape and Size in Reference to Cornea Apex in Cataract Surgery.
- Long-term 3-dimensional post-LASIK epithelial thickness change and remodeling.
- Correlation of 3-Dimensional epithelial thickness variability in healthy and keratoconic eyes.
- Placido Topography Vs. Scheimpflug in Topo-guided Treatment combined with high-fluence cross-linking (the Athens Protocol) for keratoconus.
- Collagen Cross-linking combined with PRK and LASIK.
- Microbial patient and operating- room personnel sampling and culture evaluation of ambulatory ophthalmology unit: Novel Protocol.
- Initial clinical experience of topography customized CXL applications for myopic, hyperopic (presby) and toric refractive corneal change.
- Keratoconus Diagnosis and Progression Criteria Based on Multiple Imaging Devices.
- Clinical Feasibility and Repeatability of Ocular Stray Light Measurement in Cross- Linked Eyes.
- Mastering transepithelial and Epi-off corneal collagen crosslinking for keratoconus and Post-LASIK ectasia.
- Collagen crosslinking: Evolving indications and technology, applications, results, and complication management.
- Objective Imaging: Quantitative and Qualitative Keratoconus Diagnosis and Progression Criteria.
- Anterior segment OCT use in clinical practice our investigative and clinical experience.
- PiXL: Novel pattern topo-designed refractive CXL treatments Clinical Experience.
- Cassini: Repeatability measurements in 350 patients Against-the-Rule Astigmatism Shift with Aging.
- Review of microbial patient and operating room personnel sampling and culture of an ambulatory ophthalmological unit.
- Topography customized CXL applications for refractive corneal changes. Initial clinical experience.
- In Vivo – 3 Dimensional epithelial imaging by OCT used as a relevant clinical tool.
- Novel Combination of femtosecond laser and nanosecond laser completion for blade less clear cornea cataract extraction.
- Novel point-source topographer Clinical application and findings.
- Methodology and pearls implementing ocular scatter quantification in evaluation of refractive surgery.
- Retro-pupil iris claw IOL Xchange.
- The use of retro-pupillary fixated, Iris-Claw IOL in femto assisted DSAEK.
- Keratoconus management. Long term stability of Topography-guided normalization combined with high fluence CXL (Athens Protocol).
- Femtosecond-assisted high myopic LASIK: Comparison of Standard to LASIK Xtra (combined with Prophylactic high fluence CXL).
- Refractive surgery Nightmares and worst case scenarios: Video Based Course.